In July 2021 the executive held a meeting in lieu of our general membership meeting. This of course was due to the Covid Pandemic. Please take the time to read the meeting minutes and if you have any questions or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently exploring our options for our general membership meeting in August. We will be holding the meeting on Tuesday August 31st. The location at this time is to be determined. This is the meeting that we get together, share a lunch, dole out the mini tournament prizes and crown our club champion – so you don’t want to miss this!
At the August meeting we will also be calling on our membership to fill in a few vacancies for our executive. In particular we are looking for a new President, Vice President and Secretary. The time commitment is minimal. You will have the full support of the past executive so you won’t be alone.
President duties include:
- Chair general membership meetings
- Hold executive meetings before general membership meetings
- Announce general meetings via email
- Assist other executive members as needed
- Make the call on bad weather days
- Review meeting minutes and make modifications if necessary before sending out to general membership
Vice President duties include:
- Be an ambassador: welcome new members e.g. send them the prepared information package.
- Collaborate with the president; hopefully accept a two-year term in two years.
Secretary duties include:
- Take minutes of executive and general membership meetings
- Distribute meeting minutes to membership
Please consider putting your name up for nomination. The individuals who have been in these roles have been doing it for two years, our secretary, many more than that. It doesn’t take much time. Please consider contributing to our league – we need new ideas and your contribution will benefit the future of our league.